Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery is a tangy – minty drink produced of uncooked mango. Uncooked mangoes are stove-roasted till cooked from in just to obtain the smoky taste. You could also pressure cook the uncooked mangos and use its pulp for this recipe. But the wire mesh roasted raw mangoes tastes incredibly different and welcoming altogether. Check out this recipe in advance of the mango year runs out and relish it garnished with mint leaves on a tiring weekday evening.
- 2 Mango (Raw) , medium
- 1/2 cup Jaggery , or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- Black Salt (Kala Namak) , as for every taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 10 Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- Water , chilled
- Ice cubes
How to make Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery
- To commence making Aam ka Panna recipe with Jaggery, rinse the mangoes and location them on a wire mesh on the fuel stove.
- Roast till the pores and skin is wholly charred and the mangoes are cooked very well from within.
- Place the roasted mangoes in a foil. Shut and enable them amazing.
- Clear away the peel and continue to keep the pulp aside.
- In a Blender, include the mango pulp and rest of the spices like the black salt, pepper powder, cumin powder and jaggery. Mix to a clean paste. Change sweet and spices to go well with your flavor.
- In a pitcher, include in the paste. Pour chilled h2o and ice cubes.
- Garnish Aam ka Panna recipe with some mint leaves and serve in eyeglasses.
- Provide the Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery as a amazing drink on a night summer season with Chickpea Sundal Recipe or Sprouted Moong Bade Recipe (Moong Sprout Fritters Recipe).
The submit Jaggery Aam Ka Panna appeared initial on Dr Father.